Is your steering sloppy? Front end clunky? Your control arm bushings may be worn or even torn!
Warning: Last items in stock!
We heard from so many of our customers that they couldn't justify the $200+ each for Genuine Volvo control arms, but they were concerned that the aftermarket options would fail prematurely, resulting in additional labor costs. With that in mind, we developed our Control Arm Remanufacturing Program.
We start with a Genuine Volvo control arm, it is inspected for damage, and then begins our rebuilding process.
1. Control arms are blasted with glass bead so they are clean and ready for rebuilding.
2. Old bushings are removed using our patent-pending press tools.
3. Brand new Volvo bushings are pressed in.
4. The control arms are inspected to ensure they meet the dimensional specs of the original control arm.
5. Control arms are packaged and shelved so they're ready to go as soon as you place your order!
These are identical to the lower control arms that Volvo sells at the dealership, but they're much less expensive because we handle the remanufacturing in-house.
S60 2001 to 2007 (up to chassis #626501)
V70 2001 to 2007 (chassis code 1 up to chassis #647148, chassis code 2 up to chassis #645417)
No customer comments for the moment.